Tomato Face Mask: Do the benefits of eating tomatoes for skin work?
Many people say that the skin becomes glow if you eat tomatoes regularly. Are they right?
LET’S SEE. What the matter is?
According to the experts, it is better to apply tomato to the skin than eat.
I tried it myself for one month before writing today’s article.
Really surprising I got it. Therefore, I’m sharing with you today the tomato face mask for glowing skin.
Before making a tomato facial, know a few things first because natural ingredients do not work many times.
So it is essential to understand what kind of skin is the best to use a Tomato face mask.
Do not use this tomato face mask if your skin is very oily.
Because tomatoes increase the oiliness of the skin. As a result, it is not right for those who have oily skin.
Read More: Vaseline and Egg White Face Mask DIY Recipe For Every Type of Skin
Women with dry skin tone can use today’s facial without any hesitation.
The dryness of the face will disappear. And the skin will become glowing.
Tomato Face Mask:
To make the tomato facial- first of all, you have to make a face pack. However, there are a few steps to follow.
Know them first and then tell me how to make a facial.
Though our face looks clean from outside, nevertheless the dirt’s are clogged inside. Which we do not see.
So before making this tomato facial, you need to cleanse the face from inside, then the facial will work.
First of all, Wash your face using cold water. Then cut a tomato into two parts lengthwise and rub your face by them.
Tomato juice helps to remove the dirt inside the face skin. As well as ease the unevenness of the skin surface.
Leave them for 5 minutes and then wash your face using cold water.
Wipe your face with a clean towel and wait for 5 minutes for the next step.
In the second step, you need to do is scrubbing, which is very easy.
Mix one-half teaspoon of sugar on one side of the tomato slice and massage it for 5 minutes on the face.
When the massage is done, wash your face off.
Scrub your face before using a tomato face pack.
Read More: Follow this Goat Milk Body Butter Recipe for Dry Skin
Skin Massage is essential to keep your blood flow at a level.
So the third step is more than massage the face.
How do you think? I’m telling.
Take a little warm coconut oil on both of your palms and massage it gently on the face.
It should be done for 5 minutes Left to right and the next 5 minutes inversely. Then wash your face using warm water.
NOW Tomatoes Face Pack Recipe:
This is the last step, the turn to face. No more need to make this face pack. You can do this with just four household items.
What Will You Need?
- 2-3 medium size tomato paste
- One teaspoon of yogurt
- Two teaspoons of honey
- Two teaspoons of Rosewater
How to Make Tomatoes Face Mask?
- Take a glass bowl and mix tomato paste, yogurt, honey, and rose water.
- Leave it in the fridge for 5 minutes before using.
- Apply the tomato face pack using a cotton ball or brush to the face and neck well. Be careful not to go inside the eyes.
- After applying them, massage your face lightly for about 10 minutes. As a result of rubbing the pack will be entered into the skin well.
- Leave for 30 to 40 minutes or wait until the pack to be dried.
- Take a little warm water in a container. Soak the cotton ball in it and release the pack slowly.
- Now wash your face using cold water and then apply any of your preferred face creams.
Read More: 4 Scientific Advantages of Having Dusky Skin Tone: Nobody will Reveal this!
Things to Know before getting tomato Face Mask Benefits:
- Do not go in the sun before or after using the pack. So it will be the best time to apply it in the afternoon or at night.
- Do it twice a week.
- Many people are allergic to tomatoes. As a result, they should not use this tomato face mask.
- Do not preserve this tomato face pack in the refrigerator for a day or more.
- Use it instantly on the day you make it.
- And do not use it if you have pimples or allergies in the face.