Are you in search of the best body butter recipe? OK, you have come to the right place.
Make this goat milk body butter recipe at home for your dry skin to make them healthy and glowing!
Some of the simple natural ingredients are needed to make this special body butter recipe!
I Mean, If you want to make your beauty products, this goat milk body butter recipe will be perfect by applying simple ingredients.
You will not need to collect high weird ingredients that you’ve never listened to earlier!
Why will you use goat milk for dry skin to glow?
Goat’s milk is frequently out-shined by the mighty cow; however, it is a rock star for the skin!
It is packed with nutrition and promotes glowing skin.
Actually, goat milk body butter is highly suggested for the person with dry skin, as it contains a much higher fat content.
Goat’s milk has a higher amount of vitamin A. It is one of the essential vitamins that help to produce new skin cells.
Goat milk also has skin mineral selenium, which stops skin damage and early aging.
The lactic acid present in goat’s milk help to melt dead skin cells that increase skin glowing and the fatty acids are very nourishing for dry skin.
Goat Milk Body Butter Recipe for Dry Skin
You will need:
- 1 cup of goat’s milk
- ½ cup of mango or shea butter
- Four tablespoons of coconut oil
- Four tablespoons of olive oil
- 4-6 drops of essential oils (vanilla essential oil will work also)
Method of Preparation:
- Take a double-boiler saucepan with a lid and a stainless still mixing bowl.
- Place water and Fill the saucepan in about half and bring it into boiling position.
- While the water comes into boiling position, keeps the glass bowl on top of the pan using a tongue or hand gloves.
- Add mango butter and coconut oil to melt.
- When they are melted in liquid form, take the bowl out from the saucepan.
- Add the goat milk and stir properly.
- Let it cool down for about 30 minutes or until the butter becomes a little hard.
- Then whip the mixture using a hand mixer until the consistency comes up.
- Add olive oil and essential oil and whip again.
- Lastly, store the body butter in a glass jar. Use the butter freely to clean your body and face.
How this Goat Milk body Butter Works?
This goat milk body butter recipe is outstanding for all types of skin, mainly dry and tired skin due to all the ingredients are natural.
The butter can be applied on your whole body, mainly dry body parts, for example, feet, knees, elbows, and shoulders.
To get the best outcome, use goat milk body butter for dry skin with not tension all over the body.